Sunday, April 13, 2008

First Post : MWC and Me

Hey all,

Haha yea it was 1 year ago since I entered the course MWC. I was a normal secondary school student then. I remembered putting the course MWC as the 8th choice and got a little sad when I entered this insignificant course. However things started to change after a MWC video was shown to me; basically MWC is forgetting about all the cables around you and getting connected wirelessly. In the near future everything around you will abandon wires and anywhere and anytime you can communicate to everyone. Cool isn't it? If you still don't get the whole picture you can imagine that everywhere you go there is internet access for you to get in touch with.

Last but not least I know everyone who comes to polytechnic is to learn skills and prepare for the society. We welcome any race, any size or any type of people to MWC and thus we will prepare you to contribute for the future world. After 3 years of studying at MWC, just memorise this line: "Is the world ready for you?"

Dave

0 comments: